Thursday, August 07, 2008

And so, another sleepless night no thanks to finishing up of PFA Project 2. Not that it`s exactly finished.. i just puttied and rendered my model mouse, all 3 of them. 1 for trial and 2 to choose from for final presentation. Speaking of presentation, i`m freaking worried about it. I haven`t been really performing for PFA much at all, and i predict that my presentation will suck `cos i basically have no idea how a good presentation should be like. Mine will probably be just another sub-standard quality amongst the sea of hopefuls, if i am so lucky.

Going to bath, iron clothes, then off to school soon to see what i can do for my presentation. PFA is very shaky for me now, `cos i really can`t tell if i will pass or fail this time. I cannot afford to fail again. 5 years is too much too handle, and i don`t mean that literally.

sighs.





リオ